Why settle for a dull boring wedding ceremony when you can have a fun and memorable ceremony just the way you want it?
It is my desire to help you create a ceremony to your liking, Christian or non-religious.
NOTE: I do not jump out of perfectly good airplanes and I stay out of questionable ones. I do not jump off bridges or anything else, and I do not walk on hot coals. Other than that I am open to discussion for whatever you may have in mind, but I still reserve the right to refuse on the basis of my capabilities, moral values, or fear.
I wish you God’s richest blessings!
At our first meeting:
1. We will chat, ask and answer a few questions of one another to determine:
2 Do you want me to perform your ceremony?... If so:
3. We then fill out and sign a questionnaire/agreement form.
4. Take a $100.00 non-refundable deposit to reserve your date and time. The balance is due by 30 days before the wedding date.
5. For Basic & Traditional Ceremonies we will check the choices and fill in the blanks.
6. For Custom Ceremonies you will receive from me a Ceremony Planning Guide, so you can sit down together and choose the elements for your very special ceremony. You may choose from a selection of vows or write your own. Your own ideas & creativity may be used upon my approval.
A. We will set a date, time, & place to have a planning session, at which time we will plan everything out, and I will later type it all out on the computer and submit it for your approval.
B. In some cases a second planning session is advisable closer to the date of the wedding to iron out any last minute changes. Up to two planning sessions and unlimited phone calls are included in my fee.
Rehearsal; If you choose I can conduct the rehearsal for an added fee, if I am available. Or I will furnish you with a Rehearsal Guide at no charge.
Marriage License. You should apply for your marriage license at the county auditor’s office anytime 3-60 days before the ceremony. Have someone with neat hand writing fill in the forms in advance so the only thing left to do on the wedding day is to sign. Be sure to select your two witnesses for signing, who must be age 18 or over. They can be the Best Man and Maid of Honor or any one else who witnesses the ceremony.
On the Wedding Day I will arrive 20-30 minutes before the ceremony and coordinate with photographers, singers, readers, DJ’s etc. The Signing can be done at this time as well, or during the ceremony… it is up to you, but should be decided in advance.
My Attire: Normally a Black Robe, or a Black Suit, or I can dress Western, Hawaiian, Sea Captain, or anything to fit in with your themed wedding. (within reason)
TIPPING: Should the Officiant be tipped? Gratuities are a method of showing an extra bit of thanks to a service professional for a job well done. We gladly accept them, but they are never expected or solicited.